Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Crafty Self-Challenge

Well, I've been looking over my list of crafty goals for 2009 with hopes of selecting the perfect crafty self-challenge for this month. I wanted something a little challenging, but still fairly simple to kind of ease into this monthly challenge. Today, while thinking of all the other things I have to do, I finally decided on what would be a good challenge...and just the right project to go with it.

Color work!

Of course I have to figure out a way to keep Dade out of the yarn, otherwise I'll have more tangles than color work should have.

As for the first project, I'm going to be learning from the master of knitting...EZ! Last year I finally saved up money to buy some of her books to add to my library, and I can't wait to start using them. Browsing through them, I saw a pattern for a simple knit hat with some basic color work. I think this will be the perfect introduction for color work and my crafty self-challenge.

Keep checking back for progress on my challenge...and Happy Crafting!!

No comments: