Friday, April 10, 2009

Back in full force!

So far, 2009 has not been a crafty year for me in any way, shape or form. I have yet to do any of the crafty things I dreamed up for this year. In all truth, I haven't done any crafting at all this year.

Well, yesterday I got a kick in the pants for my lack of craftiness. Because I haven't been active in my crafting, I haven't even been active in my reading all my favorite craft-related sites....and that has cost me a chance at a dream job. When I saw the post for the PT Ravelry job, and that I missed out, I was so sad for the rest of the day....and did quite a bit of life thinking.

The past month has really sucked for me, and I'm thinking the reason it's been so crappy is because of my lack of crafting. Nothing makes me happier than working on some creative project, and watching it evolve from and idea or ball of yarn into a gorgeous finished project. So yes, I'm back and in full force! Life's too short to be unhappy!

I've also got some other ideas in this crazy mess of a mind, but those are going to be saved as surprises for a later date! Gotta keep you in suspense sometimes!

No comments: