Thursday, November 6, 2008

Knit (or Crochet) One, Save One

Looking for a way to give back to the world? Looking for a way to do something special for children and families? Wanting to put those crafty hands to use?

For me, the holiday season always inspires me to do more for others...and it gets those crafty juices flowing. When I was looking at some of the blogs I frequent, I found Vickie Howell's post on Knit One, Save One. I had seen something in my email about this last week, but being without a printer at home I saved the information to look at later on. If it wasn't for Vickie's post, I might have forgotten about it until it was too late to send it in.

I got to thinking about all the things I have to knit/crochet between now and December 31st, but then I realized...it doesn't take hardly any time or yarn to make a hat for a newborn. Please check out the site, and if you feel inspired, take 30 minutes to create a beautiful hat for a newborn.

No comments: