Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crafting Resolutions

Well, it's that time of year again....you know, the time of year where you make a list of resolutions/goals to work on during the new year. I can hardly believe that in a matter of hours we will be kissing goodbye to 2008 and welcoming in 2009. In the spirit of things, I decided to make a list of craft resolutions/goals to accomplish in the new year and share them with all of you.

Diyod's 2009 crafting resolutions:
  1. Learn to magic loop.
  2. Swatch for every new project.
  3. Work on my sock knitting skills.
  4. Sew some of my own clothes.
  5. Make some home decor for my apartment.
  6. Learn to do fair isle knitting.
  7. Learn embroidery.
  8. Learn to knit the continental method.
I'm sure that there will be more added to the list throughout the year, but I didn't want to overwhelm myself with things to accomplish. I figure it's better to add to a list after you've accomplished all that you've planned, instead of making too many resolutions and breaking half of them.

So have you made any craft resolutions for the new year? I would love to know what you have planned for 2009.

I wish you all a safe and fabulous start to the new year!!

No comments: