Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Recovery

I don't know about you, but although I love the holidays because I get to spend some great quality time with my family...it wears me out! My Christmas lasted 3 straight days, but Christmas day was definitely the busiest of them all. Luckily I got a few extra days off of work, so I was able to get some rest after all the running around.

If you have spent any time reading my blog, you will know that I was starting to stress out a few times about getting the gifts completed on time. I am proud to say that everyone received completed gifts, even the two who were surprise guests (I had less than 24 hours notice that we would have two more for dinner on Saturday, so I had to whip up something quick for them...thank goodness for hats!). The gifts were a huge hit, and a few were trying to not only keep their gifts but steal others as well.

Well, now that all the stress of holiday knitting is over, you can expect to see more of me on this blog. Oh, and don't be surprised if you see more than knitting on here...I got a dress form for Christmas (I'm hoping to start working on some sewing soon)!!

I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful holiday, filled with lots of great crafting fun!

No comments: